There’ll be major traffic disruption in the city between Friday night and Tuesday morning as the latest phase of Luas Cross City works take place.
Here are the main points:
- Access to the quays across O’Connell Bridge closed to eastbound and westbound traffic.
- Local diversions will be in place and access to car parks will be maintained – significant disruption to traffic is expected.
- If you need to drive through Dublin City, it’s being recommended you use the ‘Inner Orbital’ route (below).
- A number of Dublin Bus routes will be affected.
- The restrictions will be in place between 8pm on Friday and 6am on Tuesday.
It will be particularly busy around Croke Park and the Aviva Stadium – with a full schedule of matches taking place at GAA HQ on Saturday and Sunday, and a Celtic v Barcelona fixture at the Lansdowne Road stadium on Saturday evening.
People are being urged to take public transport if at all possible.