South Dublin Sports Partnership has teamed up with Swim Ireland to host club support workshops over three evenings in April, May and June at the ITT Tallaght. Each workshop will run from 6.30pm – 9.30pm and are mainly delivered to committee members and anyone involved in volunteering in clubs.
The details are as follows:
Workshop 1 – April 27th, 2016 – Room 042
• Leadership within your club
• Working with volunteers
• Recruiting, training and managing volunteers
• Roles and responsibilities for club committees
• Dealing with conflict or issues with volunteers
• Succession planning
Workshop 2 – 18th May 2016 – Room 015
• Managing your club
• Managing club finances
• Financial planning
• Marketing and social media for clubs
• Why promote your club through social media
• Various social media outlets and how to use them
Workshop 3 – 15th June 2016 – Room 040
• Planning in your club
• Club development and planning
• What is club development and planning?
• Short term and long term planning
• SWOT analysis
• Stages of development planning
These courses are free of charge but places are limited so booking is essential. To secure your booking email [email protected] for a registration form.