South Dublin County Council has approved a number of applications for Commuity Grants.
The successful candidates are as follows:
- Tallaght Festival Band – Running Costs – €500
- Order of Malta, Tallaght – Running Costs – €300
- Kilinarden Community Council – I.T. Infrastructure – €5000
- Belgard Senior Active Retirement Association – Community Activity – €350
- Dominics Active Ladies Club – Running Costs – €300
- Crosscare – Major Equipment Grant – €1700
- St Aengus Active Retirement Club – Running Costs – €250
- SWAN Family Organisation – Major Equipment Grant – €1500
- Jobstown Boxing Club – Major Equipment Grant – €3000
Council Management will now be in touch with the various groups who have made successful applications to facilitate the forwarding of the monies. A further round of Community Grants will be advertised possibly as earlier as February.