PRESS NOTICE Thursday, 26th September 2019
Family-friendly fitness classes; interactive health-food demos; mindfulness clinics and more will take over the RDS Simmonscourt this Saturday and Sunday. Vitality 2019, Ireland’s largest festival of natural health and wellbeing.
Family-friendly health, wellbeing and fitness festival to kick off in the RDS this Saturday, will feature speakers including Alison Canavan, Holly White, spiritual guide to the stars Shaman Durek, husband and wife team Grainne Parker and Dominic Munnelly, and many more across the two days with a jam-packed schedule covering four stages.
Highlights from the schedule include:
- Alison Canavan, wellbeing coach, author and motivational speaker, who will be delivering coaching clinics on mindfulness and meditation;
- Internationally renowned spiritual guide, healer and author Shaman Durek, speaking on topics including understanding how to create vitality and longevity in the human body and shamanic principles on how to create harmony in your life;
- Holly White, vegan food blogger, cookbook author and fashion stylist; who will be hosting interactive cooking demos on the Cookery Stage,
- Husband and wife, health, fitness and wellness team Grainne Parker and Dominic Munnelly;
- Horticultural therapist and author Fiann Ó’Nualláin, speaking on the Sustainability Stage;
- Paul Byrne, fitness expert, charity activist and founder of BodyByrne, who will be leading the charge at the Fitness Stage, where there will be a range of classes taking place over the weekend from parent and child classes, yoga, to strength and mobility demos;
- Leading nutrition expert and pioneer in the development of nutritional therapy, Dr Patrick Holford; and
- Chef and cookbook author Oliver McCabe.
As well as talks, classes and demos, there’ll be healthy food for all the family to enjoy, and over 150 exhibitors will also be present in the RDS, showcasing the latest products and innovations from the natural health and wellness sector. Tickets are available on the door from €10 and kids under 12 go free!
Further info on the line-up and scheduling is available on www.vitalityexpo.ie.