While trying to study measures to alleviate the economic crisis caused by Coronavirus as much as possible, a report by the Institute for Policy Studies revealed that in just 23 days the net worth of the scoundrels of America has increased by 282 billion dollars. At the head is obviously Jeff Bezos of Amazon.
Here are the most important variations:
- Jeff Bezos Amazon founder and CEO has seen his wealth rise by $ 25 billion since April 15, 2020;
- Elon Musk, Tesla CEO and founder of SpaceX, reported an increase in assets of $ 5 billion;
- MacKenzie Bezos, philanthropist and ex-wife of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, earned $ 8.6 billion;
- Eric Yuan, CEO and founder of Zoom: recorded a $ 2.58 billion increase;
- Steve Ballmer, the owner of Los Angeles Clippers and former CEO of Microsoft, recorded a +2.2 billion dollars;
- John Albert Sobrato, real estate developer and founder of Cupertino: +2.07 billion dollars;
- Joshua Harris, co-founder of Apollo Global Management and investor: +1.72 billion USD;
- Rocco Commisso, founder and CEO of Mediacom Communications and owner of the Fiorentina football team: +1.09 billion dollars.
In the document, scholars say that “no one has benefited as much as Jeff Bezos, whose increase is unprecedented in modern history. Bezos’ wealth has increased by over $ 25 billion since January 1, 2020, and $ 12 billion since February 21. 2020, or since the Covid pandemic began19 “.